LIBERTATEA DE CONȘTIINȚĂ ÎN CARTEA DANIEL
The Freedom of Conscience in the Book of Daniel
Freedom of conscious is under attack. From the book of Daniel, we learn that freedom of conscious is a great value, so that some people were willing to pay for this freedom with their lives. In a monarchy, the king has the power to make the laws as he wanted. When the laws are against the people’s freedom the nation suffer. Daniel and his friend experience both freedom of conscious and also persecution for their values. The lessons we learn can help Romania to avoid this mistakes.
• BIBLIA, Traducerea Dumitru Cornilescu.
• Arnold, Bill T., and Bryan Beyer. Encountering the Old Testament: A Christian Survey. Encountering Biblical Studies. Grand Rapids, Mich.: Baker Books, ©1999.
• Ferguson, Sinclair B. Mastering the Old Testament. Vol. 19, Mastering the Old Testament. Dallas: Word, ©1988.
• Rotaru, Ioan-Gheorghe, “Freedom of Religion, Always a Hot Issue”, în Jurnalul Libertății de Conștiință ( Journal for Freedom of Conscience), Ioan-Gheorghe Rotaru, Dragoș Mușat, (eds.), Editions IARSIC, Les Arsc, France, 2017.
• Wallace, Ronald S. The Lord Is King: The Message of Daniel. The Bible Speaks Today. Downers Grove, Ill.: InterVarsity Press, 1979.
• https://fonpc.ro/fonpc/programe/strategia-pentru-educatieparentala (accesat 12.07.2018).
• http://www.massresistance.org/docs/parker/main.html(accesat 10.05.2018).
• https://www.stiripesurse.ro (accesat 12.07.2018)
• https://www.studylight.org/commentary/daniel/1-8.html (accesat 18.07.2017)