LIBERTATEA DE EXPRIMARE A PROPRIEI CONVINGERI RELIGIOASE ÎN SCRIEREA LUI IOAN EVANGHELISTUL DESPRE ISUS HRISTOS
Freedom of Expression of one’s Religious Conviction in the Writings of John the Evangelist about Jesus Christ.
Religious freedom is nowadays and in European society a right won over time. This freedom was not always so respected and our forefathers paid the price since the beginning of the appearance of the Christian faith. The evangelist John has a very expressive and meaningful religious expression for the first century, the period in which he wrote the gospel that bears his name. Because of his religious convictions, like the one about whom he preached, he suffered the loss of his own freedom for a time. The present work aims to discover what were John’s convictions that emerge from his gospel, for which John was ready to pay with the loss of his own freedom.
• GOUDENOUGH, Erwin R., “John, a Primitive Gospel”, Journal of Biblical Literature, LXIV, 1945, Society of Biblical Literature and Exegesis, Philadelphia, 1945.
• STAGG, Frank, New Testament Theology, Broadman Press, Nashville, Tennesse, 1962.
• KENYON, Frederick, Our Bible and the Ancient Manuscript, Harper and Bros Pubilsher, New York, 1940.
• GREN, Joel B. & MCKNIGHT, Scott, Dictionary of Jesus, Intervarsity Press, Downer Grove, Illinois, 1992.
• CULLMAN Oscar, The Christology of the New Testament, SCM, London, 1963.
• Oscar Cullman, The Johannine Circle, Philadelphia, The West Minster Press, 1976.
• ROTARU, Ioan-Gheorghe, “Adevărata libertate sau slobozenie”, în Daniela Ioana Bordeianu, Erika Androne, Nelu Burcea, Manual pentru liderul Departamentului de Libertate religioasă, Casa de editură “Viaţă şi Sănătate”, Bucureşti, 2013, pp. 234-238.
• ROTARU, Ioan-Gheorghe, “Logosul şi înţelepciunea”, în Alexandru Boboc, N.I.Mariş (coord.), Studii de istorie a filosofiei universale, XIII, Editura Academiei Române, Bucureşti, 2005, pp. 295-324.
• ROTARU, Ioan-Gheorghe, “Key aspects of the Freedom of Conscience”, în Jurnalul Libertății de Conștiință - Supliment ( Journal for Freedom of Conscience), Editions IARSIC, Les Arsc, France, 2016, pp.30-37.
• ROTARU, Ioan-Gheorghe, Aspecte antropologice în gândirea patristică şi a primelor secole creştine, Presa Universitară Clujeană, Cluj-Napoca, 2005.
• SEGAL, Salomon, Din folclor al poporului evreu, Bucureşti, Editura Minerva, 2000.
• SABOU, Sorin, Curs Teologia Biblica a Noului Testament, I.T.B., curs pentru uz intern, București, 2005.
• SANDU, Trandafir, Evanghelogie, Editia a-II-a, Bucureşti, Editura Institutului Teologic Penticostal, 1994.