Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
The journal uses double-blind review system and both the reviewer and the author are anonymous. The two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal are typically involved in reviewing a submission.
Zero-tolerance to Plagiarism:
Journal for Freedom of Conscience (Jurnalului Libertatii de Constiință) has a zero-tolerance plagiarism policy.
We check the issue using two methods: Plagiarism prevention tools and reviewer checks.
All submissions will be checked by a specialized software with the purpose of preventing plagiarism before be sent to reviewers.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.